Got a question? We're here to answer! If you don't see your question here, leave us a message and we will assist you soon!
ORDERS & PAYMENT
1. I would like to change/cancel my order, is it possible?
We are unable to amend or cancel your order once it's confirmed. All orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible.
2. The item I want is out of stock, may I preorder it?
Thank you for your strong interest! Please contact us and we will save your contact in our waiting list!
3. I received a defective/wrong item, may I request for a refund or exchange?
We're sorry for the mistake! Unfortunately, no refunds will be allowed. To proceed for an exchange, please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date with the following information:
- Order Reference Number
- Product name
- Photo of the defect
However, we must emphasize that all upcycled wood products are unique hence, we will not allow exchanges for natural defects. This is the beauty of upcycling! :)
4. I am unable to make payment/My payment failed, what should I do?
Please contact us and we will assist you shortly.
5. What payment options do you offer?
- Credit card/Debit card
- Bank transfer*
*For Paynow/Bank transfer, please send us a screenshot of your transaction along with your name and order reference number for verification.
1. What are the delivery options available?
1) Normal mail (Non-tracking): $1.50 (3-5 business days)
2) Standard shipping (Tracked): $5 (2-3 business days)
3) In-house delivery: Delivery fee varies* (3-5 business days) - For bulkier items such as furniture
*Please check out your cart for an accurate quote!
2. What happens if I missed my delivery/No one is home to accept my delivery?
1) Normal mail (Non-tracking): Your parcel will be delivered to your mailbox.
2) Standard shipping (Tracking)*: Our courier partner will make 3 delivery attempts within 3 working days. If all 3 attempts are unsuccessful, your parcel will be returned to us and additional redelivery fees will apply.
3) In-house delivery*: Please inform us at least 1 business day prior to the delivery date if you are unable to receive your parcel. Otherwise, additional redelivery fees will apply.
*Please note that a signature is required upon delivery to acknowledge that you received your parcel.
3. Do you ship worldwide?
We do not offer worldwide shipping on our online site at the moment. However, please contact us and we will see what we can do!
4. I would like to change my delivery address, what should I do?
Once your order is placed, you won't be able to amend your shipping information so please ensure that is correct before you submit your order!
1. What workshops do you offer?
Please head over here to find out more information!
2. Are you able to hold a workshop at my company/event?
Sure we can! Please visit here and submit your enquiry!
3. I am unable to make it to the workshop and wish to cancel/reschedule, what should I do?
We are unable to make refunds as we've pre-prepared all our workshop materials. Thus, we strongly encourage you to reschedule your workshop or look for a replacement.
4. What should I take note of before the workshop?
In view of Covid-19, we have implemented our control measures. All visitors and staff will have to go through temperature screening and if necessary, we will have to restrict visitors and postpone the workshop as a precautionary.
Please be advised to wear long pants and covered shoes for the workshop. All vehicles should be parked outside the building as we have limited parking space within the building and all visitors are required to watch a safety video and sign on the indemnity form before workshop commencement.
5. Can I pay cash for the workshop upon attending it?
We only accept online payment for our workshops and slots must be confirmed in advance due to the preparation required.
1. May I rent your upcycled furniture for my event?
Of course! Please click here to view the list of furniture available for rent.
2. Do I need to pay a deposit while renting your furniture?
No deposit is required. Please treat our upcycled furniture with care!
3. What happens if the furniture is damaged during my rental period?
Please take a photo of the defect and contact us immediately. If our furniture is found severely damaged, it will be considered sold.
4. I am interested to hold a sustainable event. Are you able to help with event planning and management?
At the moment, we only provide rental and workshop services. However, do submit your enquiry here on your event requirements and details and we will see what can we do for you!